자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips That Can Change Your Life

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Marylyn
댓글 0건 조회 60회 작성일 24-04-29 18:08

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before, particularly keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's set up with a specific pin code. It is very small and is affixed to the loom of the vehicle which makes it nearly impossible for thieves. It will also send an instant message on your mobile to inform you that the vehicle is moved.

Detection

ferrari ghost installer is the tiniest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be installed in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves will never discover it. It tracks GPS locations and sends a signal your phone whenever your car moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It is a much more precise method of tracking your car than LoJack, which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and works anywhere your phone can receive text alerts and is connected to a cellular network. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be tracked. It's simple to conceal to ensure that thieves don't interfere with the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any phone capable of receiving text messages. Message alerts include "movement" detection and the ability to access Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me an immediate "movement detection". Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also get an inventory of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.310762719_174097598533869_2015889089625884380_nlow.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

재단소개 | 개인정보처리방침 | 서비스이용약관| 고객센터 |

주소: 전북 전주시 완산구 홍산로254 3층
연락처 : 010-3119-9033 | 개인정보관리책임자 : 이상덕